[Steppes] Re teh Tudors Games

Emma Haldan emma.haldan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 16:43:18 PST 2009

Non, non, mes amies -- or mia amici, in a language I vaguely know how to
speak -- we are ACTRESSES. It should be a theatre, though of what sorts of
operations, I suppose we shouldn't speak.... Since I am, after all, most
likely dead. Which means I am either a) possessing the living, b) a
reeeeaalllllyyy weird voyeur or c) too bizarre to even mention to such
gentle imaginations as those admitted to by our chosen kin.

Emma