[Steppes] Greetings All!

Caren Burdett kaiefire at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 23 09:02:23 PST 2009

http://steppes.ansteorra.org/  has most of the activities going on.  Some are more impromptu but for the most part, everything and directions are there.

Ari

________________________________
From: Karen Calhoun <kmcalhou at garlandisd.net>
To: Steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2009 10:56:02 AM
Subject: Re: [Steppes] Greetings All!

Archery practice is held every Sun from 11am (winter schedule) to about 1 or 2pm.  We meet on the southeast corner of Eastfield College near the tennis courts.  Please park across the street at the far end of the church's parking lot.  Please bring a chair, water and other supplies as needed.

Keep an eye on the list.  If we need to cancel practice due to weather issues, etc. a note will be posted prior to 9am.

Let us know if you need anything further.
HLy Katya
Steppes Deputy Archery Marshal, et al.

>>> Anne House <annehouse at gmail.com> 1/23/2009 10:20 AM >>>
So what time is fighter practise and Archery practise? Details on the War
Tabard making day, as well plz

Kiriandra

On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 1:23 PM, dominic barranco <wookiematsu at yahoo.com>wrote:

>  Greetings to Your Good Family.
>
> Your just in time for a yearly right of passage that we do, called "getting
> ready for Gulf War"...so theres alot going on. this saturday we're having a
> war tabbard making day, followed by the regularly schedualed sunday fighter
> practice...oh and the archery practice is also sunday morning, and ends
> just  in time for the boys to get to there practice ...so very convienient.
>

> Anyhow welcome to the Steppes.
>
> Damon Xanthus ( who is babbling slightly)

--- Scanned by EPS---