[Steppes] Greetings All!

Duncan Hepburn duncan at stormypetrel.org
Fri Jan 23 09:35:25 PST 2009

Garb is optional at populace. I'd say it's usually about 50/50 mundanes
vs. garb. If you want to bring something to share, great, but don't feel
pressured to. Our home is fairly kid friendly, but not kid proofed. We
have steep stairs so keeping an eye on them is a good idea. We also have
4 cats and a dog, for those with allergies.

Duncan