[Steppes] [Steppes). Enjoy the day!

Crandall crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 27 11:37:09 PST 2009

My post tonight, as was last night is a strip mall in Oak Cliff.
One mini van, several acres of ice covered parking lot, myriad street people seeking warmth and loot.
Priceless

Crandall, Olde Phoole

"In all life one should comfort the afflicted, but verily, also, one should afflict the comfortable, and especially when they are comfortably, contentedly, even happily wrong." -John Kenneth Galbraith