[Steppes] archery practice

Karen Calhoun kmcalhou at garlandisd.net
Sat Jul 4 08:50:34 PDT 2009

Happy 4th to everyone!  I hope that you are celebrating our countries independence from over taxation and governmental control.

This is a reminder that we will be having archery practice on Sunday July 5.  There is a prediction for rain, but the rebel spirit has me and I'm willing to tempt fate.  30th year is next weekend, so this is your last chance for practice.  We will gather at the southeast corner of the Eastfield campus near the tennis courts at 10am.  Bring water and chairs.  I will be bringing out my new shade to see just how cool (like the pun?) it really is.

There are some fantastic plans for archery at 30th.  Bring your toys, bring a chair, some shade, and plenty of water.  There will be assorted shoots for adults and children (Friday morning).  We all get to shoot the dragon this time!  There will also be an opportunity for IKAC and Royal Round shoots (Saturday morning).  This is your opportunity to get an away score; since it's a kingdom level event, all scores are considered away!

See you this weekend and possibly next in Canton.

Until then, I remain,

Katya the Rebellious