[Steppes] Silk Banner class - Friday 31st

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 14 07:28:26 PDT 2009

Hello everyone!

I will be hosting a silk banner class Friday evening July 31st in my home beginning around 7pm.  This is an informal beginners class to prepare you for other classes that other area experts might teach.  We will be making small Steppes pennants.

I am asking for a $3.00 donation for materials.

My place is really small so I can take the first eight people who reply to this email.  I will do my best to schedule another class later in the year.

Email me privately if you wish to attend.

Katheryn
Baroness of the Steppes