[Steppes] MoAS Open for Bids

Deana Covel Whitney dmcovel79 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 14 19:37:47 PDT 2009

Greetings Steppes!

 Mistress Serena will be stepping down as your Minister of Arts & Sciences at Red Tape this weekend. I want to first publicly thank her for all the work she's done during the last 18 months.
Vivat!!

 So your Barony will be with out an MoAS for a while. I am accepting applications until at least the end of August.

  If you have ever thought you might want to be a local (or regional) officer, come to Red Tape this weekend and see what goes on during the meetings.  Each section discusses the responsibilities of its office.

The MoAS meeting is 9-10:00 am.  Come check it out.

Please know that you do NOT need "to be an artist” to be a great MoAS. What you need is: the desire to help your group, the ability to encourage people, a current membership, and the willingness to write a monthly report. (I promise the report does not hurt.)  And unlike the Seneschal or Treasurer, the MoAS is not legally responsible for money matters.

However the MoAS office is important, since our reported artisan activities largely help the society maintain its non-profit status.

If you have questions, please email, call (817-504-6556), or talk to me the next time you see me.

In Service,
 Hanna von Dahl, OL
 Central Regional MoAS

"Burn brightly without burning out." - Richard Briggs