[Steppes] Archery Practice for 7/19/09

rfknight2251 at aol.com rfknight2251 at aol.com
Sat Jul 18 17:44:00 PDT 2009

Greetings Fellow Archers!
Well, tomorrow looks to be a little cooler, so how about we meet at Eastfield College, just south of the tennis courts, between the hours of 10:00 am & 1:00 pm.?We?can fling some arrows and/or bolts! We can sit around and talk about how hot it was at xXx, and how its not that hot now! It'll be fun! It will be frivolous! and it will be good to see ya'll there!
Bring sunscreen, water, something to sit on, and something to shoot. Remember, parking is across Motley, at the Baptist church. Due to the fact that there is a 30% chance of storms in the area overnight, any needed changes will be posted by 8:00 am.

YIS
Sir Lasguaard
Steppes Archery Marshal