[Steppes] Populace new location needed.

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Tue Jul 21 15:51:03 PDT 2009

Alright folks.  We have hit a problem here.  Margarite has hurt her knee and is currently pretty immobile.  Nothing is broken and she should be fine, but this means that we will likely be unable to host populace this Friday as as planned and announced.

I have spoken to Her Excellency and Lady Susanne they are aware of the change.  BUT that means e need some kind soul that is willing to tep up on exceedingly short notice and host populace this Friday.  So are there any volunteers out there?

Best Regards,
Alasdair