[Steppes] Great site for Period looking shoes. Here's $10 off

Gin ginlee60 at att.net
Sat Jul 25 16:56:51 PDT 2009

Look  up Earth Shoes , Women's Boots Eclipse :Comfortable and have a period look and they wear well. pass on to others. My husband has the size 12 in brown and loves them. He has worn them to work for 12 hours. He usually wears a 11-11.5 in men's shoes. The black boots run smaller than the brown.

R~
- Gin

Here's $10 off at Shoebuy.com
Save on shoes, accessories, handbags and apparel at Shoebuy.com. We've got something for everyone and for a limited time, you can save $10 on that special something. Valid on purchase of $50 or more.

http://shoebuy.popularmedia.net/click/share/e4dd345e06591e162b6c8da89866852b/dc515bc4be3fa1ee12a308b5f4ff02bb