[Steppes] OT: Cats need home

Chelsea Durham baby_sis_83 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 31 17:29:42 PDT 2009

So, a friend of mine went off to the Army back in January and left his two cats in my care. He paid $100/month for me to keep them, but he was medically discharged before he could even get to basic from the physical intensive camp and went to stay in San Antonio to look for work. He was unsuccessful at this, and was unsuccessful at getting his job back from before he went into the army. So, he's moving back to his parents' place in NY. He can't take his cats, nor can he continue to send us money until he can take them. Anyone know of anybody who wants to give a couple of sweet kitties a good home? =( I hate to see them go to a shelter.

Sorry for the bandwidth,

-Lady Grainne Kathleen NicPadraig MacDaniel

Son, I never knew there was part of me missing until you were born.