[Steppes] FW: July Populace

Susan McMahill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 19 19:10:12 PDT 2009

I know it is to be hosted by Damon and Margaurite, but as of yesterday, she wasn't sure if it would be at her house, or at the Little Elm Community Center. She was going to check to see if the LECC is available with a call tomorrow. I'm sure she will post as soon as she knows, but you can be pretty darn sure it is going to be in Little Elm :)

Lyneya

Well-behaved women Seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich