[Steppes] OT, home made dog food free to good home

Susan McMahill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 3 11:58:49 PDT 2009

Before he died last week, our dog Indy had quit eating his usual dog food, so I had begun making food for him. I now have in the freezer, four quart bags of brown rice, chicken, and peas. I started out with four lbs of chicken pieces which were boiled and the meat taken off the bones and then four lbs of brown rice was cooked in the broth with the meat. a large bag of frozen peas was added right at the end of cooking. The only seasoning is a bit of garlic powder.

Anyway, our freezer isn't that big and we could use the space. If anyone would be able to use the food (Indy ate half a bag, twice a day) please let me know and we can make arrangements to get it to you. I hate to see it go to waste, but apart from the space issue, it's jarring to open the freezer and see it there.

I also have two months worth of Heartgard for dogs 51-100 lbs and one dose of Frontline for dogs 45-88 lbs.

Thanks,

Lyneya

Well-behaved women Seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich