[Steppes] Populace June 26th

ewilson618 at tx.rr.com ewilson618 at tx.rr.com
Wed Jun 10 10:36:41 PDT 2009

Just wanted to remind everyone that this month's populace will be at our house
(Christianna and Duncan de Bard) on Friday June 26th at 7 pm.  We
plan to grill some meat (ribs, chicken or sausage) in the backyard and have a fruit salad and some
other munchies, although donations of food and drink, especially alcohol, chips, salads, and desserts,
are always welcome.

Our girls will probably NOT be there as they have an activity and a sleepover
that evening, but others are welcome to bring their children if you wish.  We do have a
big although fairly plain back yard with plenty of seating, and plenty of
folding chairs for inside the house as well if it is hot and miserable.  We do have
two 3 year old West Highland Terriers with lots of energy, but no cats (we have had cats in the past
so I can't guarantee that we are dander free even though they have been gone a few
years).

We live in Flower Mound and the address is 2713 Pasadena Place, Flower Mound TX  75022.
We are about 10 minutes northwest of Grapevine Mills Mall if you are coming
LBJ northwest.  We are accessible as well
from 35E/Hebron Parkway (which becomes 3040 in Flower Mound)
or from 35W via a little road called 1171.  Home phone is 972-899-2501 and
Duncan's cell phone (which is glued to his ear like a Borg implant due
to his job) is 214-478-7894 if you need further directions or information. We are about
30 minutes from the heart of Carrollton.

Hope to see you there!!!  Think of it as a Voyage to the New World.  Maybe I should get
out the non period Hawaiian party decorations....

 The next day (Sat June 27th), I believe that Duncan is hoping
to get out into the garage and do some woodworking, especially on the kumihimo looms
that he has been working on.  I'm afraid that his wood day for May ended up being the
"clean up the garage after Warlord and do yardwork" day.

Christianna