[Steppes] Archery Practice for 6/21/09

rfknight2251 at aol.com rfknight2251 at aol.com
Wed Jun 17 20:06:32 PDT 2009

Greetings fellow archers!
We have a unique opportunity this Sunday. The SCA archery community has been offered the use of the Texins Archery Club facility, which is located @8880 Restland Rd Dallas, TX 75243. This is located at the southeast corner of Restland and TI Blvd.

At this time, this is a single visit, just to get a look and feel for what?TAC has to offer. This is also a chance for TAC to get a look at the SCA.?Our contact (Baroness Francesca) states we are to be the guests of the club, so no costs will be incurred. As we are to be guests, lets try for our best, (and practical,) garb for shooting. I'm not sure what there is out there for seating, so put your chairs in your vehicle, just in case you need it when you get there. Don't forget your sunscreen, your water, and maybe something to munch on.

Practice runs from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
I'm not sure of the set-up out there, so I'm not planning on a Royal Round, but if the circumstances permit, you never know!

Here's the link for the Texins Archery Club, so you can get a better idea of the location.
http://www.dallasarchery.com/index.php?section=2

I look forward to seeing everybody this Sunday.
YIS
Sir Lasguaard??Red Fox
Steppes Archery Marshal