[Steppes] O/T - Cat (Maine Coon mix) needs good home

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 23 14:46:20 PDT 2009

Dear all,
My brother-in-law (Dave Mays, John's brother) and his wife need to find a good, loving home for their cat.  They just had a baby, but they also found out that their one-year-old is allergic to cats.  He breaks out when he touches him.  Dave posted this on Facebook.
                "Do
you know anyone that would give a loving home to a gentleman cat age
approx. 12?  He was a rescue cat we got early in our marriage and he
loves to be cuddled. The problem is that Cam is a great cuddler that
happens to be very allergic to cats. We have tried to keep them apart
but this morning he got down and played with him while Lisanne was
cooking. When she looked up he was laying on the cat like he was a
pillow. His neck is really broken out!  Help if you can. He is a pretty
Maine Coon mix that is gray."HL Gabrielle Honoree de Saint Pierre

“It was a good clang, with the oiyoiyoioioioioioinnnnnggggggg that is the mark of a clang well done.” The Wee Free Men, by Terry Pratchett. (also the exact sound of a face connecting with a Paris traffic light) :D