[Steppes] July 3rd

donnelshaw at aol.com donnelshaw at aol.com
Wed Jun 24 11:07:12 PDT 2009

Yes it is that time of year again. There will be the annual fireworks
here in Southern Steppes. The great thing is that they have moved it to
the stadium and it means restrooms!!!!
I believe there are other sectacular events going on that
day..........:) But we could all gather that evening for fireworks
about 7:30ish.  Let me know you will be attending so we can save you a
seat!. MMMMMMMMMMM Bar B Que sounds good too.  Maybe we can get some
earlier that day. :)

Donnel

JULY 4TH HOLIDAY ACTIVITIES Midlothian's annual fireworks display,
sponsored by Citizen's National Bank will be held at the MISD stadium
around 9:30pm, Friday, July 3rd. The festivities will begin at 5:00pm
with a fundraiser for the Senior Citizen Food Pantry including food,
music and activities for children. Life Church will also be on hand to
keep everyone entertained with bounce houses, a mechanical bull, water
slides, rock climbing wall, bungee trampolines and an obstacle course
set up in front of the stadium. Come out and have some fun while we
celebrate our nation's Independence Day. Event Flyer