[Steppes] Kimball Art Museum

Suzi Moore suzipdm at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 11 13:19:24 PDT 2009

Katya,

I went on Tuesday.  I, too, ws very moved to actually see the paintings I had been studying on line for years.  I took notes on everything I was interested in and planned to do some further research on some of these items.

The "naughty room" with the "teste di cabezza" (sp) was hilarious.

Just seeing these works of art made my week.

Micola Soranzo.