[Steppes] Everyobdy OK

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 11 18:00:35 PDT 2009

We were intense, here in Lewisville. Luckily no major damage. Several branches down and trash cans blown around. We lost more branches from more trees, but the neighbors lost major branches. The weather radio went off several times. The only entertainment we had all evening. The power went out just after 7pm and didn't come back till just before midnight, so it was an early night.

Gabriele

The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are allowed to remain children all our lives. (Albert Einstein)