[Steppes] making birthday plans

Lauren Black karania_avalon at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 4 08:55:15 PST 2009

Hey all, I've got 5 extra complimentary tickets to Medieval Times that I was going to use for a small birthday party with some friends but no one committed to go so far, my friend who was going to go now can't go, and it looks like it may not happen.  If anyone wants to go let me know, I was planning on going on March 27th which is the same day of my birthday, there's an 8 o'clock show that day, probably would have to arrive around 6:30 depending on when they open the doors.  So if anyone is interested just let me know.  Its now to the point where I need to know so I can make my own plans for the month around my own family's plans...

~Lauren

 Step follows Step,
Hope follows courage,
Set your face towards danger,