[Steppes] Warlord and positions and activities not listed on Warlord and coordinator positions needed

Dale, Richard N DaleRN at aetna.com
Fri Mar 6 06:38:46 PST 2009

Recently I have received some emails about various activities that
people would like to see happen at Warlord that were not on my initial
list. I apologize as I am learning as I go on this grand and wonderful
event.  If you would like to see something other than what I have
previously listed I will be happy to put this activity on the schedule.
You will need to find someone to coordinate and the run the activity at
the event. I can give you support, but I can not run the activity for
you. If need something like a prize you will need to talk to me
personally about that. I personally would like to have as many
activities as possible. This should help with our attendance but also it
will give everyone who attends a chance to participate in something
memorable at Steppes Warlord and maybe a reason they come back for next
years event.

Master Richard Fairbourne
Steward Steppes Warlord
Communication is the key!

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If
you think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the
sender by reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.
Thank you. Aetna