[Steppes] wanted: herald

Karen Calhoun kmcalhou at garlandisd.net
Sat Mar 7 05:42:17 PST 2009

Unto the Barony of the Steppes does HLy Katya send greetings.

Due to an unforseen yet fantastic opportunity, my herald for tomorrow's archery tournament is unavailable.  I am looking to rent/hire a herald for the tournament on Sunday.  If you are interested, please contact me either via cell or by e-mail.  I will check both this evening; I will contact you and we can then discuss any required payments.  I could also use a "crowd" to cheer for me.  The tournament will begin more or less 2pm.  If you've been toying with the idea of field or court heraldry, this would be a perfect chance to give it a try.

Don't forget to set your clocks ahead Saturday night.  Archery practice begins at 11am but it will feel like 10am, and the tournament will begin between 1pm and 2pm which will feel like noon and 1pm.  It will be interesting....

The Arc d'Or Tournament is a pot luck event.  If you would like to join us as a participant or a spectator, please come out and enjoy the day.  I think that I will be bringing something dessert-ish.  Chocolate chip cookies or some such thing.

I look forward to seeing you at the field (and possibly working with as a herald!)

Until then, I remain,
HLy Ekaterina Iadorovna Kharlampieva
known as Katya