[Steppes] Archery Practice for 03/08/09

rfknight2251 at aol.com rfknight2251 at aol.com
Sat Mar 7 20:16:53 PST 2009

Greetings Archers,
Practice tomorrow at Eastfield college,located on Motley Dr.,in Mesquite,TX.
The Archery range is located next to the tennis courts.
Parking is across the street at the Baptist church.
Practice is from 11:00 am to 1:00 PM.
Bring water, chairs, snacks and/or food and?lets fling some arrows!
We expect to have guests and spectators tomorrow,so everybody remember to make our best effort to?garb for this practice.

Having said that, please remember there is a privately sponsored archery tourney after practice tomorrow! This is a potluck event, so please feel free to bring something to share. Or just come out to watch the challenges hosted by our local archery experts! These guys are devious when it comes to offering interesting shoots!

YIS
SIr Lasguaard
Steppes Archery Marshal