[Steppes] Populace this Friday and The Steppes Exchequer

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Mon Mar 23 06:47:39 PDT 2009

Greetings all.  Due to my son having a baseball game in Denton this coming Friday I will be unable to attend Populace this month.  If you need a check or have other financial business that needs to be taken care of this week please let me know ASAP so that I may make arrangements to get a check to you, etc.

If you need a check you can fill out the check request and email it to me.  It can be found here: http://steppes.ansteorra.org/officers/exchequer .  Please let me know if you have any questions and I apologize for the inconvenience.

Cheers,
Alasdair