[Steppes] Populace 3/27

Susan McMahill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 23 19:31:36 PDT 2009

Greetings!

Sir Lasguaard, my sister, Karen, and I would like to extend a welcome to all of you to come to our house for Populace this week. We will provide a few simple snacks, and invite you to bring something to contribute as well as the beverage of your choice.

Address:

210 S. Third Street
Wylie, TX 75098

972-429-8985 (We do let the answering machine screen calls, so please be patient.)

972-896-1505 Lyneya cell

214-564-0605 Lasguaard cell

We do have cats, so if you are allergic, please make note of this. The enthusiastic laborador will probably be kenneled as we are expecting a pretty good crowd with Warlord Staff wanting to chat.

Please note that most of the map and direction generating net-tools, place us at the corner of 3rd St and Masters. We are actually on the northwest corner of 3rd St and Butler, a block further south. This year, Google actually seems to have us in the right place and if you street view us, you can actually see the house!

We'll leave the light on fer ya.

Lyneya de Grey

Well-behaved women Seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich