[Steppes] Warlord 2009 - Largess request

Viviana Rowntree tinygypsylady at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 12:20:23 PDT 2009

Good Day to all those in our fair Barony and Cantons,

War is over and now our focus turns to Warlord 2009.

As such, the time has come to start collecting largess for Her Excellency's
Champions' baskets.  Thanks to Lady Layla, we have baskets aplenty this
year.  I turn to those in our wonderful area to help Her Excellency fill up
the coffers so that she can present each of Her Champions with a wonderful
gift from the Barony.

Her Excellency would like to have gifts that are geared toward each of the
Champions.  Please note, this does NOT mean we will not except all other
wonderous largess to include in the baskets!

Our champions are as follows with a few ideas:

Warlord (heavy fighting)
     * rattan
     * coifs
     * shields or things to make said shields
     * tape

Steppes Champion (Rapier)
     *  hoods or linen material to make them
     *  daggers
     *  blunts
     *  tape
     *  circle cloaks/material

Steppes Archer
    *  items for fletching
    *  bows or materials to make
    *  guards or leather to make

Steppes Bard
   * musical items
   * books of period poetry
   * lovely notebooks for music/notes
   * pens

Other general (but always welcome) ideas:
      * bags to tote things in
     * mugs
     * linen material
     *  materials to make banners (silk, paints, etc)

If you have things you would  like to donate to the coffers for the largess,
please feel free to contact me off list. I will be Populace, Business
Meeting, Elfsea Defender and Defender of the Flame in the month of April. If
you are one of our outstanding Artisans who wishes to make something and
requires me to pick it up from you, please contact me as well. I will be
delighted to fetch.

Thank you for your consideration in Her Excellency's request.  Have a
wonderful day!

Please forward as necessary.

--
YIS,

Lady Viviana Rowntree
Head of Entourage to Her Excellency, Baroness Katheryn Cunningghame

The best & most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even
touched.. they must be felt with the heart.