[Steppes] lost lyrics

Susan McMahill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 10 19:13:17 PDT 2009

Me too. Upon doing a google search, virtually all of the lsitings that I checked...the first page or so...all of them had 'will I ever see thee wed?' The writer has already called her 'red' in the first line, why would he ask if he would ever see her that color if she already is?

Lyneya

Well-behaved women Seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich