[Steppes] Practice tonight represents the White Scarf 30 yearanniversary

Jay Rudin rudin at ev1.net
Thu Mar 12 07:14:47 PDT 2009

Just as well.  I celebrated our anniversary by injuring my leg.  I am now
walking with a cane, as befits an old, old Don.

My thanks to King Gunthar, Queen Elizabeth, and Princess Elizabetta, who
came out to celebrate, and to Baronesss Katheryn, Lady Layla, and Lady
Grainne who fenced with me.

Also to Don Ingwe, Lord William, Lady Vyolante  and a new lady whose name I
didn't get, who joined the celebration.

It's been a good thirty years.  Looking forward to fencing for the next
thirty years.

Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin