[Steppes] Only a Scotsman could think this up . . .

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 21 22:31:43 PDT 2009

It's not wrong. It is wonderful imagination, hard work, wireless LED nets, and Mostly, extremely well trained dogs that didn't get freaked by what their people put on the sheep.

Those dogs must have gotten tired, but this is just one example of why border collies are widely regarded as the most intelligent dog breed.

I really liked the large sheep, the pong, and the fireworks.

Of course it would take a Scottish sense of humor and patience to do this. As well as a few pints.

Gabriele

The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are allowed to remain children all our lives. (Albert Einstein)