[Steppes] April Arlington Library Practice

Tiffany tlcmom2 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 15:02:49 PDT 2009

I will not be able to make any of them as I will be at every event you
mentioned and will not be be back in time for a Sunday practice. In fact, I
will only have one weekend from now until June that I will not be at an
event and that will be the second weekend of May. I will be using that
weekend to play catch up to my mundane life.

Thanks,

Grace