[Steppes] Business Meeting

Sir Morgan Buchanan morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Thu May 7 14:55:24 PDT 2009

Forwarded...

----- Original Message -----
From: shark
To: steppes at lists.ansteorra.org
Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2009 4:47 PM
Subject: Business Meeting

Greetings to the populace of the Steppes:

Next month on June 1st at 7pm, we will be meeting in a new location:

Humperdink's

3820 Beltline road Addison , TX

This is very close to New New Buffet, where we currently meet. You can order dinner here, but the management will not require you to eat to attend the meeting. Also, thanks to Damon, we don't have to pay for a meeting room. The Buffet at New New is around 10 bucks, I'm pretty sure you will be able to get something for dinner here for around the same price.

This is a test run, so please come out and let me know what you think. Also if one of you, who isn't an officer, would like to volunteer to camp out for about 20 minutes at New New to direct people to the other restaurant (they are very close together) just in case they miss this announcement, please email me privately.

Best regards to you all,
Susanna Nightegale, Steppes Seneschal