[Steppes] This Saturday at Scarborough Faire

Lauren Black karania_avalon at yahoo.com
Wed May 13 08:05:24 PDT 2009

So here's what's going on, the King and Queen this coming Saturday were going to Knight the Royal Guard.  I didn't think I had heard right when I first heard about it, as I had just gotten my green sash that identifies me as a Royal Guard this past weekend, so it came as a bit of a shock that I was to be included when I have just barely been in the Royal Guard for two weeks!  Guess when things happen, they must happen fast in some places...

~Lauren

Step follows Step,

Hope follows courage,

Set your face towards danger,