[Steppes] Warlord Gate news

Michelle M. Hanson chelle at bmhanson.net
Sun May 17 17:46:26 PDT 2009

Greetings to the lists.

As gate coordinator for Warlord XXXVI, there are two things to let you
know about.

First, I need some volunteers.  Two-hour shifts Friday (5 PM to 2 AM),
Saturday (6 AM to 4 PM), and Sunday (6 AM to 3 PM).  Interested people
should be willing to come approximately 15 minutes prior to shift and
stay 15 minutes after shift to count the money in the box.  Please email
me and let me know if you are interested in working and which shift you
would like to work.

Second, this year gate will not be at the "usual" place.  Gate this year
will be located near the hall on the list field side.  There will be
signs on-site to help you locate the new gate location.

Thank you for your attention.

HL Margarite McBridin