[Steppes] Opening gate earlier

Dale, Richard N DaleRN at aetna.com
Thu May 21 07:36:52 PDT 2009

Ok I was wrong about opening gate at 5:00. I have had many requests
about people coming on site well before this time. I have talked to the
Gate coordinator and we can open gate earlier if we can get some
volunteers. So I am asking for volunteers. MY preference is to open gate
around 1:00 to 1:30. If you are able to help please email me or the
Steppes Treasurer with when you can volunteer. Thank you for your time.

Master Richard Fairbourne
Warlord Event Steward

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If
you think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the
sender by reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.
Thank you. Aetna