[Steppes] Steppes Warlord

shark shark75080 at yahoo.com
Tue May 26 12:03:08 PDT 2009

Greetings!

Another Warlord is past and I want to thank everyone who helped make it such a success! I want to thank Master Richard and Her Excellency Katheryn for helping me, a new Seneschal who got a late start, get everything moving, work through all the details, and make sure I didn't miss anything that needed to be done. Richard, thanks for your skill and organization in running such a big, busy event, and your patience with me - you helped me so much. Thanks to Lady Gabrielle for all your hard work in supporting Richard and handling the merchants.

I want us all to take some time to celebrate our hard work and the team spirit we always find to make something like Warlord come off as a success each year. Thank you to every person who fought, shot, lifted, hauled, fed, watered, or in any other way helped the people who attended Warlord enjoy themselves and be part of the dream. Because you guys take care of the business, many people can relax and enjoy themselves. That service is priceless in the Barony and we cannot survive with out it.

At business meeting, we will keep the business part as short as possible so we can Celebrate!!!! We will be at a new place - reminder to follow later - and I want us to just have some time to sit and enjoy one another.

In Service,
Susanna, Steppes Seneschal