[Steppes] Warlord receipts

Karen Calhoun KMCalhou at garlandisd.net
Wed May 27 05:00:29 PDT 2009

This is your first reminder to bring receipts to business meeting and get those turned in asap.  You have a small window (2 weeks) to get them to myself or Alasdair and the clock has started ticking.

As exchequer for the event, I would like to thank HLy Marguerite for her help with gate.  She did a fantastic job and has made my job incredibly easy.  Everyone who worked gate did a great job.  I would also like to thank Alasdair for his trust and patience.  I have plenty of questions and with school going 90-to-nothing, appreciate his allowing me to work at my own pace.

Get those receipts turned in!

HLy Katya
Deputy Exchequer
Steppes