[Steppes] Business Meeting Reminder

shark shark75080 at yahoo.com
Fri May 29 19:57:21 PDT 2009

Greetings to the Populace of the Steppes,

I wanted to remind you all that business meeting will be at a new venue this month. We are meeting at the Humperdink's in Addison (very close to New New Buffet where we usually meet). The address is: 820 Beltline Rd. Addison , TX.

We will have a fairly short meeting, then spend some time visiting and celebrating the completion of another Steppes Warlord.

Remember that we currently have bids open for 12th Night. I will be available to help anyone who is interested in putting in a bid for this event.

See you there,
Susanna, Steppes Seneschal