[Steppes] Warlord Thank you's more thanks you's

Dale, Richard N DaleRN at aetna.com
Tue May 26 10:23:09 PDT 2009

Now that I have had some rest I realized there are some more people who I still need to thank.

A special thank you to all the illuminators and caligraphers that worked so hard on the beautiful scrolls given to our champions.

To all the persons that donated to the prize baskets, I humbly thank you.

To all the persons who worked gate, I would also thank you.

A special thank you to the German couple( you know who you are) that helped to make the event special for me, and to a new Ansteorran who will be moving from NorthShield, Octavius, you have got to here his first event story.

More later

Master Richard Fairbourne

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If
you think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the
sender by reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.
Thank you. Aetna