[Steppes] Warlord 2010

Dale, Richard N DaleRN at aetna.com
Tue Nov 3 07:57:40 PST 2009

Greetings one and all, we have now added a baronial investiture to the grandeur of this great event. It is never to early to start recruiting for such a large and wonderful event. I already have two wonderful Co-Autocrats in Lady Annwn and Lady Grace. Making this event a success requires the help of many people. So I am asking for your help now, so we can plan and get things done now instead of waiting. All positions that are needed for this event are important to the success of the event, however I need a few special positions filled as soon possible. I have listed these below. Thank you for your time.

Positions needed to fill now.
Event Web Designer
Event Gate Coordinator
Setup Coordinator
Tear down Coordinator
Security Coordinator
Hall Decorator
Field Decorator

Master Richard Fairbourne
Autocrat Steppes Warlord

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If
you think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the
sender by reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.
Thank you. Aetna