[Steppes] Lewisville Library Demo

William Meriic wmeriic at tx.rr.com
Wed Nov 4 18:58:05 PST 2009

Greetings everyone,

On Monday, December 14th, Ly Gabriele will be hosting a demo at the
Lewisville Library.  The demo will run from 6:00 - 8:30, with setup at 5:30.

This is a follow up to the month long static display at the library.  For
those who don't know. Ly Grabriele coordinated with many from our Barony to
fill a wall-sized display case with the best the SCA has to show.  It has
been a fantastic display, and now it is time to finish it off with a bang.

The one thing the library really, really wants is some light bardic.  So,
come tell a story or sing a song.  Also, I have coordinated with our Heavy
Marshal and I am working with the Light now.  If there is enough interest in
fighting, we will make sure marshals are present.  If you are interested in
either activity, please contact Ly Grabriele at lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com so
we can prepare.

To all others, come out, share your crafts, enjoy an evening with friends,
and help spread excitement for the middle ages and the SCA.

Will Meriic