[Steppes] Pictures of Past landed

Dale, Richard N DaleRN at aetna.com
Thu Nov 5 07:44:10 PST 2009

History, and especially our own history is important in our Barony. I need pictures of all the past landed of Steppes for use of the website for this grand event and hopefully for the gate handout as well. So please send me pictures that you think would look good on the Warlord Event Website. I need pictures of the following.

Aulus Allemanius Draconis
Aureliane Rioghail
Leo Exiter the Wanderer
Anne Louise  of Bluecastle
Robin of Gillwell
Adelicia of Gillwell
Thorkel Magnusson
Kalida Aristana
Edwin Fitzloyd
Frederich der Rothirsch
Catrin Bynmorgan
Abd al-Mahadi Jamal ibn Hakim
Valeria Richila Navarro
Katheryn Cunningghame

Thank you for you help!
Master Richard Fairbourne
Steward

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If
you think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the
sender by reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.
Thank you. Aetna