[Steppes] witch's brew

Karen Calhoun KMCalhou at garlandisd.net
Fri Nov 6 06:24:25 PST 2009

Will,

What kind of Indian-Voodoo-witch doctor are you?  That tea you made last night at Musician's Guild was awesome!  It woke me up but not so much so that I couldn't sleep.  I was feeling great; no pain in my life at all.  It was amazing!

I would bet that this tea would even cure the flu!

Have a great weekend.  See you at archery practice!

Katya

**he made an Indian Marsala tea.  I think that the ginger is what gave me the boost.  The tea had so many spices; it tasted fantastic.