[Steppes] More information

shark shark75080 at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Fri Nov 6 19:00:29 PST 2009

Greetings,

I know that you guys are tired of hearing from me...

But I have more news to pass on.

First, we have a new location we are going to try out in December for
our Business Meeting. It is a Mediterranean buffet that is further
East on Belt Line from New New. It's a buffet style restaurant and the
food is good. They also had baclava on the buffet line - woot. They
even have a meeting room for us. The website for the chain is here:

http://www.dimassisbuffet.com/Home.php

The address is 5220 Belt Line Addison, TX 75254

It's on Belt Line, east of the Toll Road in the building where Steak
and Ale used to be, next door to Twin Peaks, and just east of Bed,
Bath and Beyond.

Business Meeting will be on Monday, December 7th.

Next

Even though the timeline says one page for the letters of intent,
there will be extra room in the newsletter in December. We don't mail
many and if we go up a page or two we will be okay. The next 2
newsletters will be devoted to minimal business and the rest is for
candidates and polling/timeline information. So you can feel free to
answer the questions on the timeline and if you go over a bit  it
shouldn't be a problem for the newsletter or website.

That is all for now :)

Susanna, Steppes Seneschal