[Steppes] Due dates

Susan Harkins shark75080 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 17 07:28:05 PST 2009

Greetings to you all this fine November day,

Just wanted to remind everyone, the office of Oakenwald Pursuivant is now coming open and we are taking applications until midnight, December 28, 2009. Please send your applications to Giovanni, the Baroness, the regional herald, and me. Let me know if you need help with the application; I'd be happy to help. More information can be found on the Steppes website under documents and forms in the business meeting notes for November.

Also, the deadline for your letters of intent is midnight November 22 if you are planning on entering the candidacy for Baron/Baroness of the Steppes.

Your humble servant,
Susanna Nightegale

Sent from my iPhone