[Steppes] My duty

Karen Calhoun kmcalhou at garlandisd.net
Sun Nov 22 14:45:02 PST 2009

To serve my Barony has been a goal and challenge for me.  This Barony has taught me so much over the years that I cannot find an equivalent form of repayment.  Even as I currently serve as exchequer, I feel that I have not done enough.

So to that end, I have offered my application to the Crown, the Barony of the Steppes and her Cantons to serve as the next Baroness.  For me, to serve in this position would be the greatest gift of myself that I can offer.

I look forward to the months ahead and discussing my goals, hopes, and ideas with you.

I remain,

HLy Ekaterina Iadorovna Kharlampieva
known as Katya

Karen Calhoun