[Steppes] (no subject)

Susan McMahill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 22 16:15:25 PST 2009

Dear Steppes Family,

With heavy hearts, we listened to our beloved Baroness announce her desire to step down a few weeks ago. After much soul-searching, discussion, and prayer, we have decided to put ourselves the the hands of the Crown to be considered for the position of Baron and Baroness of the Steppes and Lord and Lady of the Cantons of Glaslyn and Lindenwood.

We look forward to hearing your hopes and dreams for our Barony, and look forward to sharing our plans and ideas with you over the next several weeks, and will post a more complete statement within the next week or so. In the meantime, we hope that all of you will enjoy a happy Thanksgiving and safe travels to all of you who will find yourselves away from home.

With much Love,

Sir Lasguaard and Lady Lyneya

Well-behaved women Seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich