[Steppes] A Change in Steppes

alkudsi at aol.com alkudsi at aol.com
Tue Nov 3 07:07:12 PST 2009

I believe I can speak for many in the Steppes, Lindenwood and Glaslyn, You Excellency, in saying how sad we will be to see you step down. You have been a wonderful inspiration and leader for our groups, and it is difficult to believe that you have held the office for three years -- it feels like it was just last year!

Yours in Service to the Steppes

Honorable el-Sayyidda Saqra al-Kudsi