[Steppes] Orphan's Thanksgiving

Susan McMahill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 23 10:50:03 PST 2009

Thought I'd better post the info for the Orphan's Thanksgiving again. This is open to anyone, but in particular to those who don't have family or a place to go for Thanksgiving dinner. We will have turkey, ham, baked sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes and gravy, stuffing (or dressing depending on which part of the country you are from), green bean cassarole and cranraspberry sauce. I am making a pumpkin pie, a crustless pumpkin pie (custard) and a mincemeat pie. Anything you would like to bring will be welcomed. At this point, I believe there will be about 10 of us, but there is room for more! Please RSVP and if you know what you would like to bring, let me know so that we don't get a lot of duplicates.

Our Address is:  210 S. 3rd St., Wylie, TX 75098

house phone is 972-429-8985

We will serve dinner at about 4, but you are welcome to come and visit about 2 to whenever everyone decides to go home. :)

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.

Lyneya and Lasguaard

Well-behaved women Seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich