[Steppes] New BEAD SHOP

alkudsi at aol.com alkudsi at aol.com
Mon Oct 12 14:40:09 PDT 2009

By chance, yesterday, I found a relatively?new bead shop, which just happens to be open on Sunday! It is pretty close to me, and I was very surprised to find it, since I hadn't heard of it before! The shop is called the Artful Bead, and they are on the SW corner of the intersection of Josey and Bush Tollroad, behind the Los Lupes Resturant. Very light and airy, friendly people, good prices, good selection of natural stone beads, glass beads and seed beads, plus the usual findings and supplies. They've heard of the SCA, and in fact, the owner knows HL Suzanna the Herbalist.

That's a pretty convenient location for a lot of people up in the north part of Steppes, and not too bad a trek for Glaslyn, even. It beats the heck out of trying to find what you need at Michaels, or Joann's or etc., and the shop could use the business!

HL. Saqra