[Steppes] Music Guild Night Cancelled This Week (well, not really)

William Meriic wmeriic at tx.rr.com
Mon Oct 12 20:13:05 PDT 2009

The Early Music (non-)Guild will not be meeting at our normal location this
Thursday.  Instead we have rented a van and we are day tripping to the
Castelton site in Bryn Gwlad for a Heather Dale concert that evening; our
first official outing.  So, if you were planning on coming out to see what
we are all about, I hope you will consider coming next week instead.

Here is more information about the concert:

Many of you know Heather Dale's wonderful SCA-inspired music. She and her
partner Ben are returning to Austin to give us a concert for one night only
at the Curtain Theater on the grounds of Castleton.  The show is Thursday
October 15th at 7 pm and the suggested donation at the door is $10.  They
are professional musicians who travel the lands living off their beautiful
music, so lets welcome them in style and see if we can fill up the Curtain
with a friendly audience.  Many of you may have met Heather and Ben at Gulf
Wars this year as they were guests in my camp and performed several nights
at the Green Dragon.  You can read about them and hear some of their songs
at their website: http://www.heatherdale.com/

Will Meriic